Monday, October 08, 2007

Little update

Sorry for being a neglectful blogger lately. Honestly, not too much has happened. The kids haven't said anything particularly cute. I haven't had any huge insights into the Down syndrome world; it is Down syndrome awareness month in the U.S. but I'll save my DS postings until the Canadian awareness week.

I haven't been feeling great. I was battling a cold that seemed to be making the rounds. I think it was dragging me down as far as fatigue goes and I was coughing a bit. But I seemed to have successfully battled it without actually getting it! We were also tinkering with the pain medication I'm on and it left me a bit out of sorts and just not exactly excited about blogging. I'm feeling much better over the past 4 days so you just may see more posts from me!

No comments: