I've been tagged. In the blogger world, this means that someone has "tagged" you and would like you to anwer some questions or share some information.
This game of tag requires me to share 6 random tidbits of information about myself.
1. I am a night owl. I love to stay up late. Right now, it is 12:20 and I am watching a movie all by myself. Quiet. Peaceful. I'll have to force myself to go to bed at 1:00.
2. Steve and I love 80's music. Our collection of CD's has many "best of" albums: Pat Benetar, Platinum Blonde, Eagles etc. We are modernizing a bit and have turned kinda country! Whoda thunk??
3. I still love to play soccer in the summer. The body is much older, slower and out of shape, but I still love the mental and physical challenge involved in the game. Soccer has always been my number one favourite sport.
4. Steve will tell you I am a reality TV addict. Love Survivor, What Not to Wear, Trading Places, and, yes, even Big Brother at times.
5. We listen to music a lot in our house or while we are driving. Our kids now say to us in the car, "Can you turn it up louder please... and put it on number 3?" I play music in my classroom when I can, classical, praise and worship or those nature sounds. Love music.
6. As much as I love music, I'm not musically inclined. Played the piano for a year or two as a kids, plus the clarinet for 2 years. I like to sing, but other than that, can't do much! Wish I had kept up those piano lessons!
I'd love to hear your top six tidbits!