Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday, Sara!!


Sunday was Sara's birthday, and boy, did we celebrate!

She had a party at a play place on Friday with 8 of her friends. Saturday, we had Kurtis and Ryan over and went to Zooz, followed by a BBQ at our place. Sunday, her actual birthday, we had family over and opened yet another round of presents. Boy, is this girl spoiled!! Everything Hannah Montana has entered our house. Gone are the days of Barney and Sesame Street and into Hannah Montana and High School Musical. Can't say I miss the former much, though!!

I have already packed the digital camera attachments so I can't upload any pictures until the new house. So the best I could do was LAST year's birthday picture (she still looks the same, just change the 8 to a 9 LOL) and last year's recital picture. I also can't share some of the great pictures I took of the boys at Zooz on Saturday. Man...

It's hard to believe she is 9 already! Where does the time go?? Sara has a great sense of humour, loves to laugh and be silly and is such a blessing to our lives!

Happy birthday, girl!! We love you bunches!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great birthday!!!!

All 4 My Gals said...

She is beautiful! Happy Birthday a little late to Sara!

Jan Steck Huffman said...

She IS beautiful, and has a beautiful mommy too.

Happy belated 9th Sara!