Monday, December 08, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I have become a bit of a blog junkie, jumping from one blog to another and becoming a follower of many people I have never met. One site I have started reading (who knows where I made the connection...) is called My Charming Kids. MckMama started the "Not Me Mondays" which is a fun way to admit we are not perfect and laugh about our funny mistakes. Here is my first "Not Me Monday" list.

I did not wear my high heeled shoes with socks and my pajamas to drive Sara to church tonight because they were the fasted things I could find to put on my feet. Not me. That would be embarassing!

I am NOT becoming obsessed with this blog thing. Who cares about widgets? I don't want to waste time trying to figure out headers. I'm not spending far to much time online trying to self teach myself these things. Nope. Not me.

I would never pinch my kids bottoms because they are the cutest bottoms in the world. Yummy, almost. Nope, that would be wrong.

I could care less about learning how to make words with a strikethrough through them. Who cares? I am NOT going to have a least six one word in each post with a strikethrough through it, just because I think it's cool. Nope. Not here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you image driving Sarah to church in your get-up and your car breaking down or getting stuck in snow??? In high school my friend had a boyfriend who drove her home in the winter in his socks. Well doesn't his car slid off the road into a snowbank!!! Of all the luck! I really enjoyed your "Not me Monday."
Take care
Kim