Saturday, April 08, 2006

Who needs real toys?

Kurtis's birthday is coming up soon and my spoiled boy can't think of anything he wants (although, funny enough, as I type this, he just popped by to tell me he thought of something he wants - yet another Hot Wheels toy- I should own stock in that company). But the past few days have been interesting as they've been having fun with other toys.

The boys have been having a blast playing with a cardboard box with a skipping rope tied to it. And here's something Ryan was playing with yesterday. This boy cracks me up as he very carefully put two pillows at the bottom to cushion the ride after the first trip down was a little bumpy.




!

8 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

LOVE HIM! Such a smartie!

Michelle said...

What a fun thing to do with the laundry basket! and how ingenious of him to think of putting the pillows down! Too cute!

CJ said...

He's a smart little guy! I would have never thought to put pillows in until the second trip down! What fun!

Jan Steck Huffman said...

Too cute! Also thinking of you today during your second round of chemo!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Annette.We will be thinkingof you today and hope the chemo will not make you so sick Love Mom

Unknown said...

I love that tobogen ride!! Go Ryan! Thinking of you.....

Anonymous said...

Love to all of you!!!strength for the day. Love your attitude and I read your blog often. You are in our prayers each day, love Peter Susan